So what do you do when you are stressed out and want to relax? I think people have different ways to relax.
- Get a hair cut: Feels so much lighter afterwards. Many of my friends swear by this and tell me that they do feel relaxed after a hair cut.
- Get manicure/pedicure or any of the beauty treatments done: Manicure, pedicure, facials, hair massage, deep conditioning etc also seem to do the trick for most of them.
- Go on a shopping spree: Loosen the purse strings and spend on things wanted and unwanted. A lighter purse leads to a lighter head for some of them.
- Go to a restaurant and have good food: Food seems to relax almost all of them . Good food does the trick and heavier the belly, lighter the head.
- Watch a movie or watch a match or watch a mindless soap: More you are glued to the television, lighter the head.
- Hit the gym: I don’t know how this helps. Maybe blood circulation increases in the brain and more serotonin is released. Yeah I can get scientific sometimes. I am just proving I will always be a biochemist at heart.
- Chocolate and ice-creams: I don’t think I need to explain.
- Music: I don’t think even this needs any explanation.
- Sleep: Zzzzzzzzzz
Well.. these were some of the top replies I got from people around. But, what do I do? Read below:
- Shop for books: I go crazy buying books of all kinds. I currently have more books than my cupboard can accommodate. I just love books. I love the smell of the pages. It relaxes me instantly when I enter a bookstore. I just love the feel of a bookstore.
- Reading anything I can get a hand on: Yes I love reading. Be it a novel, text books, news papers, blogs, pamphlets, biscuit and chocolate wrappers , anything and everything.
- Talking to the dogs on the street: Nah..am not crazy. I just love dogs. They come wagging their tails when I am on the road and I do exchange pleasantries with them. Weird, is it? Uhh.. anything for the dogs.
- Yes, the usual stuff also help me relax: Chocolates, Ice creams, good food, music and ofcourse a nice afternoon nap during the weekend.