Sigh! I had never ever thought that I would reach a stage where I would be writing a post with the above title. But, life is never about things that you think will happen. It is about things that, err (*scratching head*), happen. Philosophy won’t help me post frequently, will it? But, let me make a note of things that force me to be an infrequent blogger.
- I blame it on the weather here. No, it doesn’t rain here in San Diego as it used to in Oregon, but, that is the point. I spend more time gardening, tending to my half-dead plants. 😛 Also, the heat from outside is more than enough to warm me up. I don’t have to depend on my laptop’s fan to warm my lap up. No, don’t ask me why I don’t use a table. I will have to then talk lengthily about my messy table.
- Dollar Tree is very close to my place. Now, it is like “Alice in Wonderland” feeling for me. Where else will I get unwanted things for $1 which I then use to make unnecessary crafty things that mess up my already messed up table.
- I am busy stuffing my mouth, err, my stomach with delicious (read junk) food all the time.
- I am busy visiting already-visited places and wondering what has changed. Well, the answer is me. O_0
- I am also busy posting photos of every food item I eat, every cloud I see, every silly item I find, on Instagram and tagging the photos with unrelated and mindless hashtags. If you are interested (as you can see I am self-promoting), my Instagram username is SillyHappyMess. Find me, ok? 😀
- I am busy deleting my junk mail that is being filled with Thanksgiving and Cyber Week deals.
- I am being infrequent so that I can avoid writing such nonsensical posts time and again. Looks like it is not helping.
- Most importantly, I am baby sitting my parents, and keeping them occupied is not an easy task. 😀
I have more to add to my excuses’ list. But, I will refrain from it for now. Hopefully, I will be more frequent from now on. But, for your own well-being, don’t believe me! (Well, that is, in case someone reads this post.)
NOTE: In case you missed it, look above. No silly, not the roof. Look at my blog title. It is “Being Pooja” now. 🙂