Free stuff! Did that get your attention? If yes, then BzzAgent is for you. BzzAgent is a website where in you can sign up for free, be part of their campaigns, get products for free, in exchange for an honest review. Note that this is open for residents of USA, UK and Canada only. Simple, isn’t it?
So, how does it all work? Let me detail it out for you:
- The first thing you have to do is join BzzAgent and become one yourself. The link for their site is here.
- They will ask you for your email id, house address and other details. But do not worry, they don’t spam you. Take my word for it. Hurray!
- You have to fill out surveys so that they know what product campaigns will suit you and your taste. This will take some time, but this is an initial part, and doesn’t happen very often after the first time.
- Once you have joined and filled out your surveys, all you do is wait for them to send you your first Bzz Campaign.
- BzzCampaign is where they choose you for trying out a certain product (can be anything) and reviewing it honestly. They will send you an email asking if you are interested in the particular campaign they have chosen you for. It is your choice to say yes or no. There is no compulsion. Make sure you do join in the campaign if you are interested asap or else you might lose out on a good product.
- If you do join in the campaign, then they send you the coupon to buy the product or the product itself.
- You try the product and then review it on their site using the BzzAgent activities they have for the certain product. It can be as simple as your thoughts on the product to be shared on Facebook, Twitter etc, or, it can be a photo concerning the product, or, it can be BzzReports or BzzReview where they ask you to detail out your experience and also how you managed to share your view of product with your family and friends. You can choose the activities you are comfortable with.
- Based on the number of activities you complete on a BzzCampaign, you have your BzzScore. More the activities, more the BzzScore and more will be your chances to get invited to join other BzzCampaigns.
- Every activity has a maximum limit. You can attempt the activity once or till you hit the maximum limit.
- Make sure your review is honest and unbiased because they review and rate your activities as Exceptional, Good, Fair or Rejected. Also, make sure you do mention everywhere that you got the product for free. It is very important to be honest.
- Some campaigns require you to buy a product at a discounted rate. You can ignore or accept the campaign based on your liking. There is no harm in ignoring such campaigns if you are not interested.
- Don’t worry if you don’t get sent in an invite for a campaign soon enough after you join, it will happen soon.
- Remember you won’t be sent invite for all the campaigns.
- Also, make sure your surveys are complete to keep your BzzScore ticking. Your BzzScore can go up or down, so make sure you complete the said surveys and activities within the time frame given.
Currently, I have nothing negative to say about BzzAgent. In case I find any con later, I will update my review.
As a BzzAgent, I was sent a BzzKit as my first campaign, a welcome kit which had a BzzMagnet to pin up the coupons. For my second campaign, I got coupons for Persil Pro Clean 2 in 1 laundry detergent. I enjoyed doing both the campaigns and am currently waiting for more to come my way.
So what are you waiting for? Join in and enjoy free products and review them honestly!
Rating : 5 out of 5 stars.
Note: This is my opinion of BzzAgent. I have not been asked or paid to do this review. I just wanted to help spread the Bzz.